Saturday, June 23, 2012

My sayings....

Assalamualaikum for all the readers of this blog.. 

This is the first weekend in my second semester... Supposedly we're going to handle "Interfaith Dialogue" program for the Festival Penghayatan Islam II tonight.. There is quite a problem but I really hope everything will be smooth so that this program will be succeeded. This is considered the mark for our BIG.

At this very second, I feel like I want to be at home, with my family members. Doing house chores together as well as cooking and baking; trying various new recipes of cooking. It must be really enjoyable I guess...Hurmm.. But I have another responsibility right now, as a college student. Studies is my priority..

Yes, I admit that I always wanted to have everything in my life. I want to have this, I want to have that, I want to do this and I want to do that... Seeing other people get that kind of thing, I want to have that too. Looking at other girls spending their times with their family, I want to do that too. But, isn't it greedy for  us asking for so many things since there are still many other people who got nothing at all? To be compared with them, we are much much more luckier. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for everything.

I love to complaint, yet to criticize but at the same time, I don't forget to reflect myself. I am grateful for what I own. ( '' ,)

P/s: Actually, I want to post about what I had cooked during my last holidays but it seems that I wrote about other topic...hehehe.. It's okay. By the way, I cooked this pizza last time, and was helped by my beloved brother and sister. =)

Yum3, delicious!!

I think it's time for me to stop. Till we meet again. Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

TQ