Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I wish I'll be a better person
I wish I'll become a better friend
I wish I'm a better family member
Than now I am...

But... I believe somehow or rather people will appreciate me 
For who I am
Not of me that people want me to be

Even I'm not the greatest person in the world
I know that everyone has their own specialties
Which will distinguish every each of us

You and me
We'll never be the same.
I am who I am
You are who you are

We're different
Humans are unique
That's because we are the God's creatures
That belong to Allah

Alhamdulillah for everything You've given to me
I am so thankful...

May the happiness that surrounds me 
makes my gratitude towards You grow bigger
And may the sorrow that might come across my life
will teach me to become a stronger person

InsyaAllah (^_^)


~Nur Awanis, the servant of Allah, 080512~



No comments:

Post a Comment

TQ