Sunday, January 15, 2012

Special Post ~MY SIBLINGS~

Assalamualaikum.. I want to update about my siblings, which I have 5 altogether. Love every of them very much!!! So, let's take a look =)




1) First Brother- MOHD KHAIRUL NAIM BIN MOHD ZULKIFLI

My brother when watching football match at Stadium

The eldest one. He is currently taking B. Sc. (Hons.) Applied Chemistry at UITM Shah Alam. 22 years old. His birthday is on 14th Dec 1990. He is a helpful person and really respect the older. A quiet person but seems a bit talkative with his closed friends. Already taken by a Perlis girl. A hardcore fan of Manchester United football club . Loves to eat seafood and cheesecake.. That's all about him. :)  


(2) The Second One- Me!! NUR AWANIS BINTI MOHD ZULKIFLI

This is me...


Hehehe, here I am. No need to describe much about myself. Just want to let you know that I am person who love my family so much. After Allah and Rasulullah, my family is the most important. I am happy with my present life. I am still single and I hope I can meet my Mr. Right.. InsyaAllah..


(3) My second brother- MOHD KHAIRUL ANWAR BIN MOHD ZULKIFLI

This is nuar. Seems matured right?
Okay, he is the third child of my parents. He is 19 years old, just a year different with me. Currently studies Accountancy at Perlis Matriculation College. He is a friendly person, loves to make jokes but when he is serious, don't you dare to bother him.. hehe, sounds scary? No! But he is a bit strict with his principle. He has a dream, one day he can study abroad. I hope that his wish will come true. :) 


(4) The fourth, my only sister- NURUL AFIQAH BINTI MOHD ZULKIFLI

Nurul with her favourite Muslimah shirt.. hahaa


She is the one who will listen to my stories, share sadness and happiness together. She is 13 years old this year. Just started her new life as a secondary school student. As compared to me, she is more beautiful, fairer and maybe more intelligent. People who do not know her very well might think that she is a shy and quiet person but when slowly you get to know her, you will know her real personality. I think she will be a good friend to her friends.. :)


(5) The youngest one- AHMAD AFIQ FIRDAUS BIN MOHD ZULKIFLI

This is my cute little brother.. :)
Last but not least, my youngest sibling, Firdaus. He is already 9 years old but still very "manja" type boy. Easily crying and sensitive. Especially when I will be left for Malacca. He is the sweetheart of our family. Fried chicken and fried noodles are his favourite meals. A bit chubby because he loves to eat.. (same like me..hahaa) He is friendly and because of that, many like to befriend with him.. 


I hope that our family relationship will grow stronger days by days. InsyaAllah.. 


I think I shall stop here. Till we meet again. Wassalam (^_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TQ